[Qgis-developer] Value Tool disabled when another tool selected

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:27:08 PDT 2014

I have implemented this to be able to identify on a mouse click instead of
whenever you move the mouse (this is an optional behaviour). This requires
the tool being a map tool, and you cannot have more than one active map
tool.

However, when the mouse click option is not enabled, it is NOT used as a
map tool therefore it should not be deactivate when another map tool is
used.

If you uncheck that option (first in the Options dialog) and you still get
that behavior it is a bug, and you should file a bug report (I can't
reproduce with qgis 2.2).

Default is this option turned off, so if you didn't change the option
yourself that would be a bug also.

Etienne