[Qgis-developer] Failing tests

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 04:54:52 PDT 2014

Hi all,

It would be nice if we can get the test suite passing before the
upcoming release. As far as I can tell, there's two tests which are
currently failing (excluding tests which fail because of platform
specific font rendering differences):

- qgis_vectorlayercachetest - crashes with a fatal error
- qgis_dualviewtest - fails one of its tests

Are these expected failures?

(Please note - a number of composer tests may fail on some platforms,
but all is well. This is caused by differences in font rendering and
anti-aliasing between platforms. I've got plans on how to improve this
situation for 2.6).

Nyall