[Qgis-developer] Vector colours and legend

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Jun 18 07:21:50 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,

I don't think you miss anything but I wonder how you would imagine the
legend to look like. Besides from the color also e.g. line color and
thickness can be set from fields or even expressions on fields providing
potentially hundreds or thousands of combinations within one layer.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9962 (20140618) __________

http://www.eset.com