[Qgis-developer] Four month cycle too fast

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Jun 19 09:36:35 PDT 2014

Hey - thanks for the explanation.

Like I said - this is just from my perspective - A user who might know
more than the average user or might be completely delusional (I vote for
delusional). Youcan see what impressions I get from things - right or
wrong.

I think whatever makes the most sense for the developers. The users are
more or less along for the ride and all seem very happy with the
software. I taught a class on QGIS last week and everyone was sitting
there (these are all ESRI users) ecstatic that this previously unknown
software exists.

Whatever is decided - put it on the website. Just let people know and if
it's a 5 month or 4 month or 6 month everyone should be happy - if they
aren't ask for donations to speed it up. All of you are packing a
tremendous amount of time and effort into this - it's not unnoticed.

Again - Thanks for your efforts.

Randy

--
Randal Hale