[Qgis-developer] Four month cycle too fast

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:36:25 PDT 2014

I would like to add something else to the discussion, qgis is adding a lot of
new features and enhancements and don't get me wrong I love them, but it
seems bugs are not squashed at the same pace, I get that adding enhancements
and new features is nice and desirable but I would like one release being
just fixing bugs no enhancements and a release adding enhancements plus keep
squashing bugs