[Qgis-developer] Processing: module duplications

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Jun 23 11:31:32 PDT 2014

Hi, I really like the idea to separate well tested modules from
experimentals. I loose lots of time each time testing every module before
finding the good one. Today, I struggled with spline surface interpolation,
some grass 6 modules do run out of memory after 3 hours computing, some saga
modules run with error, but data is quickly generated, some others run fast
and right.
This raise the question of unit tests, and maybe of a vote/rating system. Do
we have that for processing modules?
Régis