[Qgis-developer] QGIS Crash - Serious problem in 2x

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jun 23 23:29:37 PDT 2014

Hi Ted,

I'm not on Win, but if possible can you test this with latest release
candidates, see

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html#location-of-prereleases-nightly-builds

and if that one is crashing, please file an issue:

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html#bugs-features-and-issues

Current dev version has a lot of changes under the hood, but also an
awfull lot of fixes!
So please test the latest version and let us know if that crashes also

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde