[Qgis-developer] QGIS Crash - Serious problem in 2x

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 23 23:59:21 PDT 2014

Hi Ted,

I don't get a crash here (Linux/latest prerelease). It would be much
appreciated if you could follow Richards advice for testing/reporting.

Concerning the scale-bar issue. I think, that one should always be
allowed to show a scale-bar, but that the units need to match with the
one in the projection, so in the case of WGS84, the units should be degrees.

Regards,
Matthias