[Qgis-developer] Processing: module duplications

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 03:21:10 PDT 2014

The tagging system would be great, and in the future we can imagine a
system to let a user groups algorithms under its own groups (like favorites
links in the browser).

Vector and raster menus should at least point to the Processing tool
window, in case the algorithm is there too...

I still miss the semantics of the "normal" group. This word doesn't mean
anything to me as a grouping, but I see I'm the only one with this doubt :)

giovanni