[Qgis-developer] qgis-server and troubles using jpeg as output format

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 05:31:58 PDT 2014

Hi,
I'm having some trouble with qgis-server and the output in jpeg format.

The request getmap using the jpeg format as not response at all.

I try on two distinct debian machine but the result is the same.

So I guess the most probable theory is the lack of a library or a
library too early on Debian stable distro'.

So I like to know what is the used jpeg library and if there is a
minimal version for the jpeg library used.

Thx