[Qgis-developer] qgis-server and troubles using jpeg as output format

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 06:26:40 PDT 2014

Hi,
I do some tests.
Using a shell environment to see any error returned.

I see using the
"FORMAT=image/png"
 the image is correctly returned.
Instead using the
"FORMAT=image/jpeg"
the image is not returned.
But no crash at all.
Simply the qgis-server request will end returning nothing.

Also using a debug session no error reported.
Only apparently return nothing.

A.