[Qgis-developer] qgis-server and troubles using jpeg as output format

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:22:10 PDT 2014

thx,
Larry,
your link is really useful for me.

Infact reading it I see that I was searching the plugns in wrong paths.
:)

So I set the right path in the environment var.

export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/plugins

Also I check that in plugin there is available che jpeg library.

but still the map is not generate in jpeg format.

Now I'm investigating to see if there is a problem of plugins version.
Infact I read that qt is really sensible to the exact version of plugins.

Andrea.