[Qgis-developer] 2.2 project keeps crashing after load

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 25 02:55:11 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have some related questions regarding my crash:

* What software are people using to analyze the minidump file?

* During the QGIS crash I see that there are 570 messages in the log
window - but because QGIS crashes I cannot access these log-messages
anymore. Are these log-messages also available somewhere in a file so I
can read them?

The other thing I found out is that I can open the project if another
project was loaded before. But if I open the project from an empty QGIS
session it crashes. This behaviour is consistent. It always crashes when
it opens as the first project and always works when another project was
loaded before. Very strange ...

Andreas