[Qgis-developer] 2.2 project keeps crashing after load

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 25 06:25:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I can only reproduce the issue on Windows (Win7 64bit). It does not
appear on Linux 64bit. Also on Windows it does not happen always, but often.

I have removed all composers, so this is definitely not a composer issue.

I also removed the WMS and it still crashes.

It happens with both PostgreSQL and SQLite as a datasource. It does not
happen with shapefiles as a datasource.

My project is here to download with SpatiaLite 4 as a datasource:
http://webgis.uster.ch/temp/qgis_crashing_project.zip

If someone on Windows could give it a try. It does not crash always, but
often.

Andreas