[Qgis-developer] 2.2 project keeps crashing after load

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 27 01:43:28 PDT 2014

Hi Martin,

It is quite hard to find out what is really causing the issue.

I had Jürgen visiting my machine with Teamviewer but he did not see
anything obvious. We had quite a few crashes but not a good idea what
may be causing it.

The interesting thing is that it only happened with certain data
formats. The crashes appeared with Postgis datasource and SpatiaLite
datasource, but not with ESRI shapefiles.

The crashes do not appear always. Maybe 1 out of 3 or 4. They appear
more often after a fresh start of QGIS.

I am afraid I cannot produce an easy to reproduce test-case.

Andreas