[Qgis-developer] 2.2 project keeps crashing after load

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:53:41 PDT 2014

I don't like this potential crash when remove a layer used on the composer.

We also experience this kind of situation on qgis 2.0.
In qgis 2.2 I lost of sight the question because our users knowing the
problem paid attention to avoid to remove a layer.
:)

Now I like to try to replicate this problem.

Just some information to understand your infrastructure:
your crash happened  using always the qgis64 from osgeo4w-64 or also
sometime with osgeo4w-32 ?
You use qgis 2.2 stable or dev ?

Thx,

A.