[Qgis-developer] 2.2 project keeps crashing after load

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:55:20 PDT 2014

Hi Andreas

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

> The crashes do not appear always. Maybe 1 out of 3 or 4. They appear
> more often after a fresh start of QGIS.
>
> I am afraid I cannot produce an easy to reproduce test-case.

I understand - I didn't mean to prepare a project that would always
replicate the problem. My idea was that if you could try to continue
simplifying the project to get at least more hints what functionality
must be used in order to still see the crashes (on your computer) - so
we could at least rule out some options that may be causing it.

Regards
Martin