[Qgis-developer] What about a qgis project add function ?

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:21:10 PST 2014

Hi Regis,

do you intend this :

"ImportProject is a plugin that lets you load layers from another project
file. Just select a project (.qgs) file,

check off the layers you wish to load, and it will include them in your
current project with all styling.

Works with vector, raster, database and web service layers."

Barry <barry.rowlingson at gmail.com>

?

I have a note :   in the Info panel, you have "CopyPasta" in the title   :)

And ,  you have right :  it should be insert under the "Project" menu, and
not only between "Plugins"   :)

BTW, Great !!!

Roberto