[Qgis-developer] uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 4 12:21:11 PST 2014

On 03/04/2014 04:33 AM, Giuseppe De Marco wrote:
> Hello,
> I have registered at hub.qgis.org and I have created 2 subprojects activating
> the option repository in settings.
> I have some problems authenticating with git:
> 1) I cannot upload my public key because it says that
> http://hub.qgis.org/my/public_keys page not found
> 2) obviously when I try to git push origin it asks for a password..
>
> this is what I get
> joe at U36SD:~/.qgis2/python/plugins/SelectTools$ git remote -v
> origin    gitosis at qgis.org:selecttools.git (fetch)
> origin    gitosis at qgis.org:selecttools.git (push)
>
> can somebody help me out?
>
> Thank you

You are right, something is amiss. I can't tell which Redmine plugin is
supposed to handle that. I expected to see something like the Gitosis
plugin but there's only a post-commit hook and a qgis customization
plugin. Neither of which integrate with git keys on the back end.

Did someone change the configuration of Redmine?

Thanks,
Alex