[Qgis-developer] uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

Giuseppe De Marco demarco.giuseppe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:18:03 PST 2014

Allright then what is the working procedure to upload a plugin
other than having an external git repo.
Besides given that you have to upload to an external
server how can you modify your repository configuration
inside hub.qgis.org to point to your external repo?

thank you!

--
Dott. Agr. Giuseppe De Marco
RSPP settore ATECO 1