[Qgis-developer] uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Mar 6 15:32:02 PST 2014

Are you trying to upload a release of your plugin or looking to host the
source code and bug tracker of the plugin?

Release of plugins is handled separately via plugins.qgis.org

What you've pointed out is a bug that the admins need to figure out why
something changed. I have a working repo key with hub as do many others,
so the interface was there at some point. I'm copying the person who
originally setup the site to see if they know what's going on.

Thanks,
Alex

>>> http://hub.qgis.org/my/public_keys page not found