[Qgis-developer] Problem with GDAL_translate. REST Services, QGIS

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Mar 13 10:28:14 PDT 2014

I wouldn't get on his case too hard he's following:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Arcgis_rest

There's probably some clues in:
http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgis-rest-api/index.html#/The_ArcGIS_REST_API/02r300000054000000/

I think other workarounds could be to pull the layers in the OpenLayers
plugin.

Thanks,
Alex