[Qgis-developer] Problem with GDAL_translate. REST Services, QGIS

Lauri Kajan lauri.kajan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:55:53 PDT 2014

Hi Randy,

I'm really sorry and little embarrassed for my previous post.
You sure noticed that I don't have much knowledge in arcgis rest services
and especially in using those with gdal.

In this case that json isn't a vector data. It is actually a description of
a raster service and therefore should be accetable for gdal. This was
totally my mistake.

-Lauri