[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G 2014 Workshop submissions

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Mar 14 11:11:50 PDT 2014

Hi All

I was just wondering if anyone has made submissions to run QGIS workshops
at the upcoming FOSS4G 2014 event. As I write this it is about 13 hours to
the closing event. It would be great if those planning to submit workshop
proposals coordinate a little to avoid duplication. I know Jeffrey Johnson
is putting in to do a QGIS Analysis workshop. Is anyone planning to offer
an introductory workshop (or anything else)?

It would be great if the US folks could pool effort - perhaps also giving a
quick start guide to writing QGIS plugins would be nice!

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net