[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] FOSS4G 2014 Workshop submissions

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:35:56 PDT 2014

I have just submitted a Processing workshop, which will also include
some exercises with the OpenGeo Suite plugin, to show how Processing
integrates with it and allows to run a processing workflow before
publishing to a Geoserver instance

Jeff will propose a workshop about data management with QGIS,
including analysis (but not using Processing) and describing the Suite
plugin in detail, including publishing to GeoServer and GWC, working
with PostGIS, etc.

We were thinking about a PyQGIS one, but only in case no one else
proposes it. Is anyone interested on that?