[Qgis-developer] Problem with GDAL_translate. REST Services, QGIS

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat Mar 15 10:47:04 PDT 2014

I appreciate it - yeah I have several xmls I have created here for
pulling in REST services from ArcGISOnline and other spots. I modified
one and was able to grab what I needed - I just can't figure out why
it's bombing. That's why I tried it two different platforms and got the
same result. It appears a tmp file isn't getting made with proper
permissions - but I have no clue.

Anyway - Thanks!

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP