[Qgis-developer] libxml2 missing in OSGEO4W

Jakob Lanstorp jlanstorp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:41:33 PDT 2014

In Ubuntu QGIS 2.3 I can in the Python console run import libxml2. If I try
the same on a OSGEO4W QGIS 2.2 I get: "ImportError: No module named
libxml2". If I look under OSGEO4W advanced install I can see that the
libxml2 library is included. But the library is not importable in the Python
console of QGIS?

How can I get the libxml2 library available in Windows QGIS 2.2?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5129607/Image3.jpg>

Thanks,
Jakob

-----