[Qgis-developer] Installed 2.2 - Cannot use GRASS, SAGA, OTB tools

Chrest, David davidc at rti.org
Tue Mar 18 14:10:15 PDT 2014

I uninstalled QGIS 2.0.1 and just installed 2.2 using the Windows
standalone installer 64 bit. I now am unable to use any of the 157 GRASS
tools.

I get the following messages in a Missing dependency window that pops up
when I try to use a GRASS tool:

Missing dependency. This algorithm cannot be run :-(

This algorithm requires GRASS to be run. Unfortunately, it seems that
GRASS is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured
to be used from QGIS.

Click here
<http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/docs/user_manual/processing/3rdParty.h
tml>  to know more about how to install and configure GRASS to be used
with QGIS.

So I click the "Click here" link and just gives me the User Guide home
page, which does not help much.

The same goes for all the SAGA tools (243), and OTB tools (76).

This is a huge loss. Do these not get installed with the Windows
standalone installer?

Any help in a fix would be greatly appreciated.

David

David Chrest, Research GIS Analyst

RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Rd, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle
Park, NC  27709-2194