[Qgis-developer] Updating qgis2threejs

Enzo Cocca enzo.ccc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 01:52:21 PDT 2014

Hi,
I find very interesting your project and I would like to contribute.

I would have two ideas:

1 - the possibility to load files. Obj and / or. Ply

2 - to integrate a system like the plug-in html image map written by
Richard Duivenvoorde in order to create a mini webgis

In this way we could have a 2D map queryable together a 3D map displayed

Do you think it might be a good idea?

ciao

enzo

> Hi Anita and all,

> > Does the data-defined size feature for vector features work for you?
> > I tried to create spheres with data-defined radius but they were always
> > gigantic - no matter which factor I tried to use as a multiplier.
>
> It works for me. Unit of the value (attribute value * multiplier)
> should be that of project CRS. If the problem becomes clearer, please
> report issue to GitHub repository of the plugin.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.
>
> Minoru

Enzo Cocca (PhD Candidate)
Research Fellow