[Qgis-developer] Possible bug when turning edit mode off and on "too often"

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 21 09:51:51 PDT 2014

Hi Zoltan,

Please have a look at the following likely related issue:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9229

Try to start QGIS with --noplugins and see if that helps. If yes,
upgrade your plugins and if this doesn't help you can use the issue
linked above to find the affected plugin and file a bug for it.

Regards,
Matthias