[Qgis-developer] Cleaning up the plugin queue

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 24 14:22:55 PDT 2014

Hi all.
After a short talk with Richard, I feel it is important to clean up the
unapproved plugin queue: we had about 40 plugins, some from 2012.
I'm writing the authors to ask for missing info, then I
approve/unapprove as I believe it is best for the project.
Of course I may be wrong, please forgive me: I think it is better to
approve a less than perfect plugin than leave dozens of potentially good
ones in the shade, and frustrate their authors and potential users.
Any suggestion and feedback welcome.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu