[Qgis-developer] Code Sprint agenda

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:04:44 PDT 2014

my agenda is focused on add functions to rt_mapserver_exporter plugin to
support missing parameter passed to map file

first goal was reached negotiating a solution with mapserver team to allow
managing of external graphic  (svg too) thanks to introduce a validation
block check in applySld mapscript api (
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/commit/e18424940d5c48391c61cf62b0bda883805bc871
)

next steps are to investigate how to integrate current
rt_mapserver_exporter code (that use SLD interface) with some missing
feature inspiring me from the Hugo Mercier fork of the same plugin.
The goal is... programmatically add new symbols and manage some not managed
parameters from qgis sld as GAP in point pattern.

bye from Vienna OSGeo Code Sprint

Luigi Pirelli