[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Default image output format

Jorge Tornero - Listas jtorlistas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:22:51 PDT 2014

Hello all,

before issuing a feature request, I would like to know if QGIS 2.2
offers the possibility of having a default format for bitmap output in
composer.

So far, offered formats are alphabetically ordered and, everytime you
save a composition to bitmap, you have to choose through all the
combobox.  Maybe it would be better to, at least, have the chance to set
a preferred file format or just recall the last used.

But I have been looking throug QGIS and Composer settings and I haven't
found such option... Is there any other place to look?

Best regards,

Jorge Tornero