[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [QGIS Application - Bug #6948] (Closed) Dxf to Shape plugin doesn't work any more

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 27 01:34:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

Project -> Export DXF is only for exporting DXF, while dxf to shp is
about importing.

The import of QGIS through OGR is still unsatisfactory. I would still
keep this plugin around.

It seems to still work in master.

The bug mentioned is probably because the user used a format version
that is too new. Also OGR would not be able to load such a file.

Andreas