[Qgis-developer] Next Code Sprint?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 27 06:30:52 PDT 2014

Hi all.
In the meeting about the location of the next Code Sprint, a general
consensus was reached:
* same period (Feb-March)
* probably same duration (Mon to Fri)
* probably Philadelphia.
We should decide whether to join "officially" or not (of course,
individual QGIS devs will always be welcome.
Since most of us are from Europe, I guess moving _en masse_ to USA will
not be an option, both because of logistic and financial constraints.
An alternative will be to participate, but also having "satellite"
simultaneous HFs in other locations, investing more heavily in efficient
communication (videoconferencing, etc.).
This will have the big advantage of facilitating the growing communities
in locations far from both Europe and North America (I'm thinking of
Australia, Japan, etc.).
Let's talk about it.
All the best.
--