[Qgis-developer] Next Code Sprint?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Mar 28 02:28:57 PDT 2014

Hi,

Am 27.03.2014, 14:30 Uhr, schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> Since most of us are from Europe, I guess moving _en masse_ to USA will
> not be an option, both because of logistic and financial constraints.

I think you're right Paolo. Flights and hotels to the US - even for only
the core developers - would probably quite quickly reduce our project
budget.

> An alternative will be to participate, but also having "satellite"
> simultaneous HFs in other locations, investing more heavily in efficient
> communication (videoconferencing, etc.).

+1 Having video conferencing available - at least in one room - would also
allow us to connect with developers all over the rest of the world and
with interested users.
It would be great if anyone knows somebody experienced in
videoconferencing who could help in setting things up.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com