[Qgis-developer] [GRASS-dev] GRASS & QGIS: the future

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 28 00:34:20 PDT 2014

Il 27/03/2014 19:14, Alex Mandel ha scritto:

> Thanks,

Thanks to all for the interesting comments. Obviously we have a varied
and rich ecosystem here, that's why I want to preserve it.
Obviously we all want to have all. IMHO the points are:

* can we (GRASS+QGIS) agree on a specific course of actions?
* can we find the resource to implement it?

Of course we could think of sticking with GRASS6, but I think sooner or
later this will be untenable (e.g. major distros will switch to GRASS7
once out), so better prepare now.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu