[Qgis-developer] Vienna hackfest: QGIS Legend discussion

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Mar 31 01:32:28 PDT 2014

Martin Dobias wrote
> Some items from my wishlist:
> - make legend available in GUI library
> - split legend into model/view architecture
> - allow more flexible display of symbology in legend
> - make legend easily customizable
> - inline editing of symbols

Hi ,
Some questions here since French users are really interested in that work,
and need some info before being able to fund some work :

- I saw Lutra Consulting calls for fundings on that item. Is the budget
fullfilled or are you still looking for funds? [
- We previously discussed of legend for size varying symbols and diagrams
[0]. Is that also included in that work?
- Can some give us some conclusions of what what said in codesprint legend
workgroup on this? (sorry for not being able to come and contribute there)

[0]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Legend-for-proportionnal-symbols-and-expression-based-symbols-td5092635.html