[Qgis-developer] Report bug/feature on homepage

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 2 06:49:59 PDT 2014

All good.  Never once have we had a problem.  Because the process means
you need to create an account, login, then report issue, it weeds out
any non-serious reports (the "feedback" form idea would be full of those
"non-serious" reports I worry; people who report then you never hear
from them again).

-jeff