[Qgis-developer] GDAL 1.11 new formats

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:42:07 PDT 2014

There is also one new raster format (KRO).

To whoever adds support for these, it would be nice to test that they it
works in file open dialogs as well as the browser dock and app.  Should
work automatically once the ogr and gdal drivers are updated.

Looks like there is no support for  network-based gdal/ogr drivers in the
browser -  that would be nice to have. It could take the form of a new
top-level item, and a "New connection" dialog similar to the one used in
the "new vector" database widget.

Etienne