[Qgis-developer] Redmine Issues

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 08:13:07 PDT 2014

I would like to suggest that maybe developers could take a look at the list
of issues and check them to see which ones are still valid, I have seen a
few that could be closed or are no longer valid like issues with previous
versions of QGIS some very old as 1.6. This would clean the list a lot

Also there are a lot of feature requests and its very difficult to tackle
them all specially with limited time and budget maybe it would be better to
separate bugs from feature requests in redmine leaving just the bugs and for
feature requests use something similar to
http://leaflet.uservoice.com/forums/150880-ideas-and-suggestions-for-leaflet

This way we can get a feel of what feature request are really needed/popular
and which are specific use cases that could wait a while