[Qgis-developer] Please test and comment on the Python Plugin Builder changes I have made

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu May 8 08:13:57 PDT 2014

Hi All

I have done a bit of an overhaul of Gary's awesome plugin builder. There is
a little screencast showing a little of what I have done here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiwQ0SJYzJ8&feature=youtu.be

I invite you to try it out, send me pull requests to my fork, and give
comments and suggestions via my pull request:

https://github.com/g-sherman/Qgis-Plugin-Builder/pull/11

Despite what is said in the video, Gary is proposing to make it replace the
existing plugin builder rather than sit side by side with V2.

Thanks

Tim

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net