[Qgis-developer] Geospackage Slow in QGIS

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat May 17 01:46:39 PDT 2014

So it's this code fragment?
419     /* Requirement 6: The SQLite PRAGMA integrity_check SQL command
SHALL return â??okâ? */
420    /* http://opengis.github.io/geopackage/#_file_integrity */
421    if( strncmp(pszFilename, "/vsicurl/", strlen("/vsicurl/")) != 0 &&
422        OGRERR_NONE != PragmaCheck("integrity_check", "ok", 1) )

Looks strange to me why a single file check woold be the bottlenet since
this should be a single call.

I would have expected that some repeated calls (like reading
objects/records and checking SRID or data types) would be the bottleneck
since SQlite is not performant when used with PRAGMA checks. This would be
a check one could disable with a parameter.

--S.