[Qgis-developer] Menu File renamed to Project, but Toolbar is still called File

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:19:54 PDT 2014

In the same line of thought, I have realized today that right-clicking a
layer you will see the name "Filter..." to open the query builder, and in
layer menu its called "query...".

In my opinion, "filter..." seems more accurate to what the functionality is
used for does.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto