[Qgis-developer] Implemented break lines on intersections option during line layers editing

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat May 31 23:02:54 PDT 2014

Hi

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:53 PM, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've implemented the option to break lines when a new line intersects
> existing lines on the same layer.
> I've added the option to the "snapping options" dialog. Having the "avoid
> intersections" option for polygons, I've added a new column to define the
> different meanings of the checkbox, in case it's a line layer or a polygon
> layer. See the image:
> http://cdn.img42.com/d77a446f9a52b9d0315c4b78cfce8141.png
>
> Is it ok to add the option over there?

Nice! Can you remove the abbreviation and change the text to say simply
"Split intersecting lines" (using 'spilt' will be more consistent with
other digitising tools and sounds less negative than break which sounds
like something gets damaged).

Regards

Tim

> giovanni
>
> --
> Giovanni Allegri
> http://about.me/giovanniallegri
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/_giohappy_
> blog: http://blog.spaziogis.it
> GEO+ geomatica in Italia http://bit.ly/GEOplus

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net