[Qgis-developer] Failed to merge geometries

Pancho Arevalo francisco.arevalo at gfk.com
Fri May 30 12:09:07 PDT 2014

Dear Community:
We have been working more than one year  with this excellent GIS tool and I
have seen so much potential in it. I have a small problem that I would like
to share with you to see if you can help.
Curiously, the merge tool(combines selected features of advanced scanning
bar) does not work very well. Supposedly this tool applies to two adjacent
polygons , it should give a result of the  geometry and for the  theme
attributes, this provides a window where you can select the attributes that
will stay with the geometry either polygon A or B .In this last part is
where the problem lies independently the option that  we choose to create
the new geometry this always appear without the attributes table.

Extra information:
Version 2.2.0 Qgis Vamiera
OSWindows 7 64-bit
Vector Layer: Shapefile and Postgres table

Thanks for your cooperation