[Qgis-developer] 2.6: first overview

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:07:48 PST 2014

Niccola,

With regards to point 1 & 2, you would increase the chance of those issues
being fixed (and help QGIS) by filing tickets at hub.qgis.org . Be as
descriptive as you can, provide steps to reproduce what affects you; that
should be enough to get a developer to look into it. Sample data source &
project file leading to issue a bonus.