[Qgis-developer] Re : 2.6: first overview

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Mon Nov 3 02:01:30 PST 2014

ok Paolo and Werner: I'll do it :)

thank you Junior and all the others for the support!

To: werner.macho at gmail.com; sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
From: delazj at gmail.com
CC: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re : [Qgis-developer] 2.6: first overview
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 00:18:29 +0100

Hi,About corrupted layers, yes this is the new behaviour. You can now directly write the good path. But there is also a browser button at the bottom of the dialog. Select the layer in the list and click on this button will open the explorer, as old double-click behaved.
Envoyé depuis mon HTC