[Qgis-developer] MTR and Postgis - lots of crashes

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 6 02:01:11 PST 2014

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the hint.

I had a check on the nr of open connections on our PostgreSQL server.

The results of

SELECT sum(numbackends) FROM pg_stat_database;

are always in the 20ies.

I allow 100 connections on the PostgreSQL server. So this does not
explain the problems.

The crashes always happen directly after project load. Once its loaded
without a crash I never have subsequent crashes.

So something critical seems to happen on project load.

Andreas