[Qgis-developer] Lizmap web client print tool

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 7 02:54:38 PST 2014

hm - I can't tell you exactly what the problem is.

BUT: you cannot mix versions. If your server runs on QGIS 2.6, your
client where you prepare the project also needs to be of the same
version 2.6. Those different versions are not necessarily compatible.

It will open all sorts of problems if you mix version 2.0 and 2.6

Andreas